Best electronic pest repeller for mice
- 🕐【2021 NEWEST CHIPS TECHNOLOGY】 This indoor complement emits invisible electromagnetic waves to expel insects, mice, rats, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, cockroaches, and other insects. Without having to kill them. Please note that our ultrasonic repellents work between 3 and 4 weeks to make an effect depending on the amount of infestation. Then we can say goodbye to pests and mice.
- 🕒【Easy to Use】: Mini size, just plug it in any outlet; Stronge for use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements; Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide sprayings.
- 🕕【Large Coverage & Silent Operation】– This Ultrasonic Pest Control operates silently so you can calmly set it up in a child’s Room, a Bedroom or a Guest Room. Pest Repeller can effectively cover & control Area of up to 800~1200 Ft2 per Device. Installing 1 Device per Room is recommended. Note that Ultrasonic Waves can’t go through solid Material & Walls, so don’t place Furniture or any other Objects in front of it & keep Doors & Windows closed, to allow ultrasonic Waves to expand & work.
- 🕘【More Safe for Child & Pets 】– Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets,environmental friendly alternative to dangerous poisons and Sprayers, chemicals and traps, no bad smell and Corpses.
- 🕛【EPA approved pest control device】: Our ultrasonic pest repeller meet the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements, comply with the applicable labeling law and we never make any“false or misleading claims”. Identified as pest control device by EPA, We have obtained the EPA establishment number : 94838-CHN-1 .
DREAMING OF A PEST-FREE HOME?
It can be frustrating to know that you are not the only one living in your home. You might have seen mice scurrying about as you enter the kitchen, cockroaches may have occupied drawers and cabinets you haven’t opened for a while, or maybe mosquitoes think it’s okay for you to wake up covered in itchy bite marks. Whatever pest is present in your home, it is high time to take action. There are many methods out there, but unfortunately, most require tedious installation and clean-up.
The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is no chemicals, non-toxic, silent and 100% safe to human and pets.
EASY SET-UP & INSTALLATION
Ever tried laying out a sticky fly catcher to hopefully catch icky insects? Ever had to carefully put a cheese piece in a traditional mouse trap? Pests make your life more difficult and your home less sanitary. You deserve to be able to get rid of them without tedious effort on your part. Our ultrasonic pest repellers require no set-up, no tools, and no special installation procedures to start working. Just plug them in and let them work.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
We don’t just rely on theories. Our product is backed by reliable research, performed by the experts in pest control and ultrasonic technology. Several tests have been conducted to make sure that the device works effectively on most pests. Also, our research team made sure that the frequency of the sound waves had just the right level for driving pests away without affecting human beings living within its range.
A Continuous Process To Repel Pest
√ Week 1:quick impact & run away from shelter
√ Week 2:non-immune & nervous system damaged
√ Week 3-4:intolerable & flee from home forever
Tips: To keep the pest from coming back continued use is recommended.
1. Keep distance from carpet, curtain and any sound absorption material that may reduce the effect.
2. The number of rodents and insects may increase in the first few days. And the pest repellent will drive them away completely for good about four weeks later.
3. Ultrasonic sound can’t penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls, keep ample space around the area where it’s plugged in. To increase the effect, you should use several devices at the warehouse or several rooms.
Wide Coverage Area
Effective for an area up to 1600 Square Feet. Please note that ultrasonic waves cannot penetrate walls. It is best to use at least 1 device for each room and use a couple units for areas where pests problems are serious.Plugging it at anywhere there are pest activities like apartment, warehouse, office, restaurant, school, garage, barn and more.
So buy our latest: best electronic pest repeller for mice
Know more details about our all trendy products .
Carlos Amador –
Sorry it didn’t work in the least.
Barbara Anderson –
This morpilot rodent repellent works really well. It takes almost two weeks before you notice there are no more mice in the vicinity. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has problems with mice in their home.
Amy H. –
Okay I’m giving it two stars because I’m on week 5 of Installation and well? I will surely update if i notice. Living in the country with 7 acres of woods and fields of course we have a stink bug, spider, mice and ladybug problem – love ladybugs just don’t like the mess. I hate killing these creatures except spiders just terrify me and I’m deathly afraid of them. So I have two of these upstairs – one in the bathroom for stink bugs and one in hallway because there are attic mice, one on the kitchen backsplash next to the slider for the flying bugs, one in basement for the spiders and mice. So i will say it’s our first spring at this house so i cannot compare to last years amount of spring visitors. No stinkbugs yet but it’s not season for them yet here in a Michigan. I have noticed fewer ladybugs but yet again it’s just starting to warm up. Mice – still there. Spiders – let’s just say I saw a giant wolf spider casually strolling across the basement floor so?? Sadly I wanted to buy more of these for the garage and screened in porch but I’m gonna wait a few weeks before buying.
Nashaly palacio –
Amazon Customer –
Don’t really know that it works
Amazon Customer –
Work perfect for my hunting shed got rid of all the little ladybug creatures, @ easy to use
Has made ants completely disappear. Squirrels are still stopping by. I’m going to put the other two out there and see if that works.
Over a month after I installed three units, One has a spider living on it. Another has had a few spiders near unit. One appears fine without bugs near. I really wonder if units are actually working,
Did nothing to solve my problem.
Debra Halmon –
I ordered this because I have squirrels in my roof. I hope this works.