Electric mosquito zapper
- 【4200V GRID 】： Impressive 4200V grid with 3-4 times higher power than alternative bug zappers provides more reliable and practical indoor and backyard bug control. Non-clogging killing grid. 2000 SQ FEET COVERAGE. Non-clogging killing grid. This Morpilot mosquito zapper keeps bugs away within a massive 2000 square feet radius.
- 【25W UV light】：The Morpilot mosquito zapper uses 25W UV light to attract mosquitoes, gnats, Aedes mosquitoes, flies, moths, and other insects. Then the high voltage grid will trap and electrocute these insects immediately, provides a healthy and comfortable environment for you.
- 【Safe & EPA Registered】：EPA Registered and Eco-friendly, Morpilot bug zapper is made of fireproof and handy ABS material. We encased the shock grid in a durable ABS plastic housing; the Internal grid is reliably fenced with a plastic housing to prevent kids and pets from touching the high-voltage grid.
- 【Bug Zapper for Outdoor and Indoor】：Waterproof design reduce restrictions for outdoor & indoor placement, Morpilot Help you get rid of flying pests in outdoor living areas, Well-built with weather-resistant and waterproof housing make it can be used outdoor all year round, Ideal for bedroom, living room, toilet, kitchen, hotel, Camping, Enclosed Patios, Garage, Deck, Etc. ASB housing and unique waterproof design, use in any weather!
- 【Easy-to-Clean & Simple Installation】：Easy-to-Clean, Rainproof and Durable, Morpilot Mosquito Killer designed with a safety guard to prevent contact from the lamp; our mosquito killer lamp has a hidden tray for the dead flies in the bottom of the device. Just disassemble it to clean the pest bodies and assemble it back; the convenient hanging hook can help hang the place.
So buy our latest: Electric mosquito zapper
Know more details about our all trendy products .
evelyn r pettigrew –
this product did not catch one feakin BUG…. do not waste your money
Maggie Y –
this got shipped right away and received the next day. plug it in in my backyard, and boom, it just works.I wish this thing came with an auto counter that tells me how many bugs it has zapped lifetime, so I can keep track. That would have been cool.
This mosquito killer works very well. I have tried many other ways to kill mosquitoes. At first I was skeptical about this, but to my surprise, it worked better than other expensive insect killers I had used before.
Liked this product because it killed mosquitoes and moths. I could hear it zap from inside with bigger flying bugs. Had to return once because the light bulb was defective. Not the easiest to open and clean which was needed atleast once a week. I needed to unscrew 4 screws and make sure not to crack any parts. If not cleaned once a week (during mosquito season) it would not work.
This thing doesn’t ZAP! It lulls the bugs to sleep, like a siren calling the ships in from harbor. This thing was left out in the rain one day on accident (unplugged) and is still ticking. I’m sold. Buying one more.
My husband was sure it was working. “It’s too quiet “ me- Yes it is ! “I don’t see many dead bugs” me- open the bottom.The bottom was totally full of dead bugs!! Yay. Day 3 and We have noticed a significant drop in bugs bugging us. We are outside tonight and no bugs. We love this quiet little unit!! May buy another for the front porch. Well worth the price at our house!
In the evening, our yard will be captured by mosquitoes. After getting this mosquito killing lamp, I hang it outside the wall. It attracts all the mosquitoes in the yard and kill. One family can enjoy eating in the yard happily. The mosquito killing lamp is much better than the spray, because it will not smell bad, and strongly recommend it!
M Xu –
I’ve been looking for a bug zapper for some time now. This product was a great cost, compact size and frankly perfect for my front porch. I have the ability to sit on the porch and zap bugs before they get in the house. Will buy another one for my back yard porch.
Sue Shu –
Was looking for a bug zapper since we moved and found this one. Now we can enjoy the meals out in the yard with no worry on the bugs, it works really well! bye mosquitoes! !Since I bought this bug zapper, it’s rare to see mosquitoes at home. The ultraviolet light it emits can easily attract mosquitoes and eliminate them. We can stay away from mosquito interference throughout the summer finally.
Chongyu Zhou –
What I hate the most is mosquitoes. They make an annoying buzzing sound or bite. The mosquito repellent spray is only effective for a short time. So I bought this UV mosquito zappers and I am very satisfied. When we were in the backyard, I hung it on the porch so that it was no longer bitten by mosquitoes. At the same time, it was very easy to clean.